COVID-19 Booster Vaccinations
Please do not call the practice with general queries about Covid-19 vaccination.
- The booster vaccination programme is now aiming to offer appointments to all adults aged 18 and over by 31 December 2021. Local vaccination teams are working to rapidly increase the availability of appointments.
- The national booking system has now opened for over 30s and will open for 18-29-year-olds on Wednesday, 15 December. Some local vaccination services will also contact patients directly.
The time between your second dose and a booster must be at least three months.
- You can book using the national booking service by calling 119 or at NHS - Book Coronavirus Vaccination.
- The national booking service will only show clinics that have appointments available; but clinics regularly add more dates.
- Visit the CCG website for a full list of all vaccination sites in Kent and Medway.
Published: Dec 15, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.