Full or Part Time GP Partnership
We are looking for an 8 session partner, or a combination of part time partners, to join our team.
Our stable partnership team has a great mix of experienced partners, plus the addition of our latest two registrars over the last couple of years. Due to existing partners reducing sessions to concentrate on complimentary work for our PCN and NHSE, plus winding down, we now have space for you! We pride ourselves on being a happy and mutually supportive team, with a clear and shared vision of how we deliver high quality primary care, whilst not losing sight of our own needs, in our changing world. Covid has reinforced how well we work together, and we look to the future with optimism.
Thornhills is a highly regarded, 7 partner training practice with a happy, reliable workforce providing care to approx. 14,300 patients. We are the lead practice for our PCN, and one of our partners is the clinical director. Our PCN has been extremely successful in delivering Covid services and using funds to develop Allied Health Professional roles to support the team.
- Established, stable, cohesive Partnership
- Consistently praised, well-organised and effective management team
- Training practice, taking GP trainees and medical students
- Strong emphasis on high quality patient care, education, personal development and good work life balance
- Minor Surgery Suite with established contract to provide skilled minor surgery, including BCC excisions and Carpal Tunnel Decompression. Opportunity for an incoming partner to use or develop their surgical skills
- Extensive clinical workload support from a Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCA’s, Clinical Administrators
- PCN lead practice. Successful and innovative PCN, with excellent relationships with our member practices
- Track record of continual innovation in service design
- 14,300 patients in compact semi-rural area
- GMS 9 doctor training practice
- EMIS clinical system, plus the usual raft of DocMan, Doris, Lexacom, Dragon dictate
- Modern purpose built premises
- Mentoring and support provided
- Education, personal development, specialist interests encouraged
- Wide range of enhanced services and high QOF achievement
- Well engaged with CCG, commissioning activities and Federation
- Rated as “good” across all areas by CQC
- Located in “The Garden of England”, with a plethora of local leisure options. Well positioned with easy access to good road and rail links to London and the Kent coast. Excellent local schools.
For a full job description, informal enquiries or to apply with your CV and covering letter please contact the Practice Manager, Julie Gorner, or Dr Robert Gilmore by email or 01732 849980. Please do phone for a chat, or to arrange an informal visit to come and see what we look like. You are also very welcome to join us for our Friday post-clinic social.
Full / Part Time Hours considered Salary – Competitive
We are seeking to recruit a motivated, committed and enthusiastic experienced Practice Nurse to start as soon as possible. Full / Part time hours considered and salary competitive. The successful post holder(s) must have previous experience of working in primary care and proficiency in managing long term conditions including Diabetes and COPD. In addition you will be required to undertake full treatment room duties, including immunisations, dressings, removal of sutures, cervical smear taking and anti-coagulation. Experience in additional areas including travel immunisations, family planning, and triage, are desirable.
For a full job description, informal enquiries or to apply with your CV and covering letter please contact Julie Gorner or Suzanna Gozdanovits by email or 01732 849980
Thornhills Medical Practice is looking to recruit an experienced Phlebotomist to join our friendly team to start as soon as possible.