Our Vision & Values Statement
Thornhills Medical Practice is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserving and enhancing its good reputation for being a caring and effective provider of primary healthcare. The clinical and non clinical staff are committed to achieving high quality patient-centred care through best practice and the delivery of services which are appropriate, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population.
Our vision is to continue to provide the best possible healthcare and education to meets the needs of the patients, practice, and its population with a practice team and environment which is patient focused, welcoming, caring, safe and accessible.
To achieve this we will
- Continue to strive to provide our patients with a high standard of personalised care, treatment and advice in a friendly and supportive environment which is clean, safe, and conducive to high quality patient care.
- Treat our patients fairly, equally, and with dignity and respect.
- Listen, communicate and collaborate with our patients effectively.
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns patients may have about the service they receive from us and operate a robust complaints system.
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients where it is in the patients best interests; i.e. referring for specialist care and advice.
- Work with other local health and social care organisations in improving the healthcare of our patients.
- Work with local practices to offer a team approach to healthcare to ensure that services, resources and skills available are used to the advantage of our patients and local population.
- Work jointly with our Patient Reference Group to communicate change, receive constructive feedback and to encourage their input into service development.
- Ensure that all members of the practice team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- Create an educational environment, where our staff promote and share learning amongst themselves.
- Maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all.
- Encourage personal development to our staff through regular and effective appraisal and educational events.
- Invest in our staff providing proactive development opportunities across the teams.
- Listen to our staff and patients; value comments, suggestions and contributions.
- Embrace new opportunities
- Project a positive professional image of ourselves both within and outside the Practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.